April 25, 2018: Boeing today said its strong first quarter financial results means it has boosted cash flow and earnings per share guidance.
From its press release:
- Revenue increased to $23.4 billion reflecting 184 commercial deliveries and higher defense and services volume.
- GAAP EPS of $4.15 and core EPS (non-GAAP)* of $3.64 on strong performance across the company.
- Strong operating cash flow of $3.1 billion; repurchased 8.9 million shares for $3.0 billion.
- Backlog grew to $486 billion, including over 5,800 commercial aircraft.
- Cash and marketable securities of $9.9 billion provide strong liquidity.
- Operating cash flow, EPS and Commercial Airplanes margin guidance increased on performance.
The conference call is today at 10:30 Eastern time. The webcast may be heard here.