A quick post in connection with our DC-7B trip. We’ll put the following in context when we do some trip reports next week. In the meantime, we have a series of challenges for our Readers.
Here are the “rules” for the following questions:
- Only certificated carriers (scheduled, non-scheduled, flying clubs and cargo airlines) are “eligible” for these questions.
- In answering, list the airline, the final route and the date.
- No gun-runners, drug smugglers or mere ferry flights.
Here we go:
- What was the last international scheduled passenger flight of a DC-7? (Before the one we’re on.)
- What was the last international scheduled cargo flight of a DC7?
- What was the last international passenger flying club DC7 flight?
- What was the last international non-scheduled passenger DC7 flight?
- What was the last international passenger DC7 flight of Eastern Airlines?
- What was the last passenger flight for a DC7 (domestic or international) for Eastern Airlines?
- What were the last passenger flights in the Americas, Europe and Asia for the DC7?
- What was the last DC7F cargo flight, anywhere?
- What was the last DC7, DC7B and DC7C passenger flight, anywhere?
Have fun with these.
We had a blast on our DC7B trip…..