Chet Fuller, SVP Commercial, Bombardier
Luiz Chiessi, Director of Marketing Strategy of Embraer
Mark Neeley, VP-Marketing, ATR
John Buckley, VP Business Development, Sukhoi Superjet International
- CSeries weight validated and will be on spec at EIS.
- Aluminum Lithium is better on fatigue than normal aluminum, much better on corrosion. Combine with composites, D check goes to 15 years. C check improved by 15%.
- 787 first airplane with All-digital architecture, CSeries is second.
- Last all-new narrowbody was A320 family.
- Only aircraft with a 12:1 by-pass ratio; A320neo is 10:1, not sure what ratio Boeing will wind up with on MAX.
- CSeries has better trip costs than E190, with seat costs of A3320neo. There is no magic here, there is just physics.
- BBD has on order: 66 CS100, 72 CS300; 124 options, 10 purchase rights, 45 LOIs.
- Mid-long-haul flights for 70-90 seats increasing in US and elsewhere.
- 48% of EJet deployment is right-sizing by airlines. 26% for new market development.
- Will maintain leadership in 70-120 seat segment, not enter into arena of Airbus and Boeing.
- SuperJet International responsible for world product support of Sukhoi for SSJ100.
- Delivered seven aircraft, another in two weeks.
- Expect to deliver 23 this year, 42 next year, 60 in 2014, 75-80 total current capacity but can be increased.
- SSJ100 is only regional aircraft with 2×3, 5 in wider than MD80.
- 10% less fuel consumption than direct competitor.
- ATR top turbo prop pick in Airfinance Journal investors poll.
- We’re still making a 50-seat product. We have a family of airplanes.
- Says ATR 72 has same fuel burn per passengers as A320.
- One third of all passengers fly under 300 miles.