By Vincent Valery
June 22, 2020, © Leeham News: Last week, LNA analyzed the narrowbody aircraft retirements. We now turn our attention to the regional jet market.
LNA analyzes retirement prospects for Embraer’s E-Jet and ERJ, the ex-Bombardier CRJ100/200 and CRJ700, Fokker 70/100, BAe 146/Avro RJ, Sukhoi Superjet 100, and Comac ARJ21.
- Four families dominate the market;
- Heavy geographical concentration;
- Challenges for old and small regional jets;
- Retirement trends in the two largest regions;
- Regional breakdown for the oldest types in service.
To read the rest of the article Login or Subscribe today.